Wooohooo!!! Congrats!! A playmate for Owen!
Congrats!! That is awesome! I told you all love all my girlies...you will love having 3:)
yay for pink! and let's face it, you do make a pretty dang cute girls! :)
Looks like you are staying with the Cella family tradition. Why couldn't my Taylor man make a girl????
I am so excited for you and a little sad for Tyson...he still has a few months to come to terms with it all...right?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wooohooo!!! Congrats!! A playmate for Owen!
Congrats!! That is awesome! I told you all love all my girlies...you will love having 3:)
yay for pink! and let's face it, you do make a pretty dang cute girls! :)
Looks like you are staying with the Cella family tradition. Why couldn't my Taylor man make a girl????
I am so excited for you and a little sad for Tyson...he still has a few months to come to terms with it all...right?
Post a Comment