Saturday, January 22, 2011

A sunbeam, A new Chinese student and a wedding!!

Wow life could not be any crazier. I think that is why I haven't blogged in so long. So here you go.......Me and the girls at the reception.
The kids at the temple (minus Mya because it was so cold outside).
Tyson outside his new Chinese school first day!
Lily eating her lucky charms before going to her first day of sunbeams!
Tyson's name on his new class list!
The Taylor sister in laws. With our newest member, Shannon.
Shannon and Blake on the best day of their lives. Seriously never seen Blake that happy!
Lily getting ready to go to church to be a sunbeam!
Tyson finding his seat in his new classroom.
I guess life doesn't slow down even if you need it to.

2 comments:

patsy said...

Big time happenings!

I've gotta say- you've got some absolutely gorgeous kids here.

Hoooray for 2011

Jill Tingey Sandall said...

Kristal! Your family is beautiful!! We need a pedicure date soon!