Monday, June 20, 2011

I don't know what my bloggin problem is?

I can't seem to get my act together to blog lately but I am turning over a new leaf. I can't let all these memories pass me by and not get some of them down on blog! Tyson finishing up Baseball . He loved it and had so much fun . Can't wait until next year comes along.
Uncle Blake on the 4 wheeler with the kids at Bear Lake 2011 . Fun times.
This little lady is getting way to big. Why does this have to happen so fast. I just want to freeze these kiddos and keep them little forever. (well somedays)
Starting off summer. Can we really even say that. The weather has been crazy. If you don't believe me check out the snow pack totals. wow!!!
Ragnar 2011 good times.
Me and the wild burros finishing the Ragnar together. Way fun!
Here is Lily getting ready to go to princess dance camp. Which after 2 days she didn't want to go to anymore. And she said the only way she would go is if her poppy went with her but that still didn't help . Poppy even tried to do the dance moves but she wouldn't let him.


1 comment:

Kristy said...

WOOHOO on doing the Ragnar Kristal!!! Maybe next year I will be ready!

I am glad you are back! :)