Monday, November 10, 2008

Lily is walking


Lily is all over the place. We try really hard to make sure the bathroom door is shut , but someone forgot to close it (Tori, Tyson) . And Lily decided to treat her self to a little swim in the tub. Ha Ha Ha . I can only laugh because she is our 3rd child.

5 comments:

PSYCHMOM said...

wait a second, why was there water in the bathtub and nobody taking a bath?
P.s. you konw I check your blog every day, but I still haven't added your name to my blog role. Those blog roles can get crazy long. Your still my favorite though....
xoxo
-Alie

The Molen's said...

I was thinking the same things....bath water, no kids....WHAT!? Good you can laugh about it. I actually have a picture of myself at her age doing the exact same thing. Fully clothed and all. I was #7! My Mom took a picture so she must have thought it was funny too! Add me to your side bar ding dong.

The Molen's said...

I am the ding dong who can't read....I see you did it. Well, at least leave me a comment telling me that I better get my facts straight or something! Toodles!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are going to have another Tyson on your hands. She's getting so big.

The Molen's said...

Yo, I heard you mad cinnamon rolls with Cally! I think we make the exact same rolls the exact same way. I was telling her how I do them and she kept saying you did that too. They are sooo yummy! I wish you could mail me some so I didn't have to cook......uhg. I am coming at Christmas for 3 weeks.....Girls night out???