In the spirit of Cally I am commenting on my own Blog! We are still learning lay out stuff, if someone will give me a tutorial that would be great!
Wow- I got some props. That is impressive to treat your 4 year old like a slave. Just kidding. I seriously am jealous. Tyson needs to show Connor how to pull his own weight.
You're too funny...I have child slaves at my house some by choice some forced.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
In the spirit of Cally I am commenting on my own Blog! We are still learning lay out stuff, if someone will give me a tutorial that would be great!
Wow- I got some props. That is impressive to treat your 4 year old like a slave. Just kidding. I seriously am jealous. Tyson needs to show Connor how to pull his own weight.
You're too funny...I have child slaves at my house some by choice some forced.
Post a Comment