Ooh! I love it too! So cute around her face!!! Hey, could you email me your mailing address? batmolen@gmail.com I am coming to UT on Wed. and I wanted to get my cards in the mail sooN!!! Thanks.....see you very very sooN!!!!!
Cute Haircut! So grown up. Kristal, This is cousin Jen. Send your e-mail address to jendevlin1@gmail.com. I want to invite you to my blog. Sorry it is private. I am paranoid.
7 comments:
I really like that--in fact I think I have that same haircut.
Very cute Tori!
Tori, we love it!! So cute!
Hey--do you think you could email me your parents address?---briellek@mail.com
Ooh! I love it too! So cute around her face!!! Hey, could you email me your mailing address? batmolen@gmail.com
I am coming to UT on Wed. and I wanted to get my cards in the mail sooN!!! Thanks.....see you very very sooN!!!!!
Cute Haircut! So grown up. Kristal, This is cousin Jen. Send your e-mail address to jendevlin1@gmail.com. I want to invite you to my blog. Sorry it is private. I am paranoid.
love love love the hair so cute Tori
Post a Comment