Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is for Karrie!

One Word.
1. Where is your cell phone? there
2. Your significant other? Jer
3. Your hair? roots
4. Your mother? sick
5. Your father? funny
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. What room are you in? Kitchen
11. Your hobby? games
12. Your greatest fear? Hell
13. Where do you want to be in 6 yrs. ? happy
14. Where were you last night? bed
15. Muffins? costco
16. Wish list item? snow blower 
17. Where you grew up? Centerville
18. Last thing you did ? ate
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your t.v. ? cartoons
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? Best
23. Your life? fun
24. Your mood? so so
25. missing someone? mom
26. Car? Pilot
27. Something your not wearing? watch
28. Your favorite store? downeast
29. Favorite color? Yellow
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? ?
32. Who will resend this? ?
33. One place I go over and over? target
34. One person who e-mails regularly? mom
35. My favorite place to eat? Caferio
36. Favorite Holiday? all
37. Why you participated in this survey? re-pay!

2 comments:

Karrie said...

I'm afraid of Hell too...mostly because I think I might be going there someday...I also need a snowblower...our DI find one is dying an ugley painful death!

Loved the list!

andersons said...

Very good. That looked fun- I might have to try it out.