Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Twilight Series












I am a little ashamed to post these pictures. I will say I did let things get way out of control. I read the whole series of twilight books and this is the result of it. My sweet little  boy was trying to help is mother clean our yucky house. The laundry piled up , the dishes were way behind. But I am done now and I vow to get my house back in shape for my husbands sake. 



2 comments:

Karrie said...

You will be happy to know I am on Chapter 3, but haven't been able to read again for a while...good news though... we are taking a trip in March and I plan to finish it then...sorry for the delay...we'll talk when I am done.

I know we'll talk before that...I mean we'll talk about the book then.

The Molen's said...

I know....this is just what happens with these books. I am surprised my husband didn't call child services on me when I read the series. I LOVE them!!!!