This sounds totally weird to me but it is true. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way. So I am a stay at home mom. Which is just great. I really to love it. Somedays I just soak up the day and love being with my kids and I am totally motivated to clean the house and do the laundry etc. .... But once in a while I wake up and have the following kind of day. I am completely unmotivated to do anything! I like to lay around and watch animal planet with my kids. And I count the hours until my husband gets home from work (pathetic, I know) I really miss him. Lily's hair does not get done, and Tyson can wear whatever he wants. I feel so lazy and pathetic. oh well!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Am I Normal?
This sounds totally weird to me but it is true. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way. So I am a stay at home mom. Which is just great. I really to love it. Somedays I just soak up the day and love being with my kids and I am totally motivated to clean the house and do the laundry etc. .... But once in a while I wake up and have the following kind of day. I am completely unmotivated to do anything! I like to lay around and watch animal planet with my kids. And I count the hours until my husband gets home from work (pathetic, I know) I really miss him. Lily's hair does not get done, and Tyson can wear whatever he wants. I feel so lazy and pathetic. oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have to fight that urge everyday...man and it is hard!!!! Somedays it's nice to just give in and not worry....especially with this crappy weather!!!!!
Post a Comment