My kids can not get along to save their lives. Please someone tell me how I can help there be peace in my home. And something that really works not just in theory.
Let me know if you find anything that works....I feel like I am at a loss help the kiddie kats get along. What kind of cake do you want to do for Tyson's b-day?
I really don't have many ideas. My parents would make us sit on the same couch cushion together. Usually that would make us start laughing with one another. Is that a Team Edward shirt Tori is wearing?
3 comments:
Let me know if you find anything that works....I feel like I am at a loss help the kiddie kats get along. What kind of cake do you want to do for Tyson's b-day?
I really don't have many ideas. My parents would make us sit on the same couch cushion together. Usually that would make us start laughing with one another. Is that a Team Edward shirt Tori is wearing?
I obviously don't have kids that age but my favorite resource for everything relating to parenting is this:
http://leadingfamilies.com/
He is a friend of our family's and as far as I'm concerned he is the BEST. Check it out...
Post a Comment