Is Tori's hair the "white girl" version of an afro? Love it!!!
I have a picture with my hair quite like Tori's. Only I was 19 and married. I personally like the bowl on the head look!
Kristal....um....we my be rethinking the whole having you do Mariah's hair for Senior portraits. JK
Tori's hair is awesome! That picture of Lily is funny- I love her expression. Today Connor told me that he wanted to send Tyson a package to make him feel better since he crashed on his bike.
these are my favorite kind of photos. total wedding video material. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is Tori's hair the "white girl" version of an afro? Love it!!!
I have a picture with my hair quite like Tori's. Only I was 19 and married. I personally like the bowl on the head look!
Kristal....um....we my be rethinking the whole having you do Mariah's hair for Senior portraits. JK
Tori's hair is awesome! That picture of Lily is funny- I love her expression. Today Connor told me that he wanted to send Tyson a package to make him feel better since he crashed on his bike.
these are my favorite kind of photos. total wedding video material. :)
Post a Comment