

Here is the story. Tyson loves to ride his bike. He was riding it on Saturday. His shoe lace got tangled up in the pedal. Tori came running in the door to tell me that Tyson had crashed on his bike. I expected to find him right outside but no he was a couple of streets away. I ran to him and picked him up and took him to instacare. They cleaned him up and we went home and went to a neighbor hood bbq. Our sweet neighbor has a dog named Chester that Tyson loves. She told him at the bbq that Chester would write him a note to get better. So Sunday we got up and went to church. When we got home we had a note taped to our garage. Chester so kindly typed him a get better soon card. Wow Tyson thought that was awesome. After church we ate lunch and took a little nap. Tyson thought this was the perfect time to pay a visit to Chester. So he left (with out telling me) and went to tell Chester thank you. He came home with a new ace bandage, a new brace for his arm and new band aids. This lady is about the kindest person on earth. I just think it is funny because when I was a little kid I wouldn't have even looked at an adult let alone go over to their house and hang out for 45 minutes. Tyson really you are one of a kind !!! I am sorry you got hurt and again I love you!
1 comment:
What a great neighbor...I hope TY is feeling better...so I guess it wasn't broken right?
Post a Comment