Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hard couple of days!


Well we moved and baptized Tori all in a weeks time. We just kept saying to each other "we need to get through this weekend and we can relax" We should have never said that because on Monday morning I was taking a shower and saw Lily put something in the toilet and then flush. I wasn't worried about it until Jeremy finally after hours of plunging had to take the toilet out on the lawn and put the hose through the bottom side of it and out came this lovely bar of Irish Spring soap. So That took us the entire night to fix that situation. So if that wasn't enough the next night our friends were over and we were all talking and all of the sudden we heard Tyson let out the loudest scream. We all ran back to see what was the matter and out comes Riley yelling "Tyson needs stitches" Then Tyson followed with a ton of blood coming down his face and filling his eye. He had ran into the corner of the door and cracked his head open . 4 stitches later we were home to a clean house , dishes done, garbage taken out, children fed and changed. Karrie and Troy win the prize for the Best Tuesday friends. Wednesday we had to call poison control for Lily because she drank glue. That turned out not being a big deal. I promise I watch my kids. It is just hard to keep track of all of them at once. So please don't leave me comments that I am a bad mom. I already know! 

6 comments:

Sislers said...

Ahh, things NEVER calm down with us...we're still waiting for the "relax" time. :)
Where did you move too?

andersons said...

Tyson's head looks pretty bad. I can't imagine what it looked like before stitches.

wende said...

you're not a bad mom funny lady. that's just called life with kids.

here's my mom record -
taylor - stitches THREE times
allie - stitches TWICE and SIX broken bones (i'm not lying)
spencer - stiches TWICE and ONE broken bone.

and ethan has broken his two front teeth into an orthodontial nightmare that can't be fixed until he's five or six.

so there you go. feel better? or are you scared now? :)

Karrie said...

You're not a bad Mom you took him to get stitches right and you called poison control for Lily...right? We can only do so much...the kids need to step up and take it easy on us for heaven sake!!!!

We're getting old...atleast I'm getting old and can't keep up with them.

P.S.
Thanks for help me out with Riley today...big big help!!!

Kristy said...

I heard all about your week from Patyon today! She was really funny while telling us all about your week.

What a week! It seems that everything always happens at once and at the very worst time.

You are not a bad Mom......you can't keep track of them 24/7. They are just busy normal kids!

Hope your weekend is better!!!

PS Did you find a house or property???

Kat Dog said...

OH poor tysy spicy! That kid needs to take it easy! So do you guys! No Mas from now on! :)