This is my sweet little niece Maryn. 2 months ago she was diagnosed with Brain cancer. We love her so much. If you want to know more about her situation you can go to marynshope.org . Our family is trying to get her treatment in Texas, but insurance won't cover it! I just want Maryn to know that I love her so much! love Aunt KoKo
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh man what a great post and we want a bracelet....next time I see you I will get it.
you can go onto marynshope.org and get them!
That was so precious! I'm sitting here in a puddle....
What a sweet little girl. I wish your family the best.
I'm doing Relay for Life next week. If you and your family want to be involved, you can be on my team. It will be a lot of fun and you will meet some pretty amazing people. If you're interested, let me know.
Post a Comment