Holy crap! That made my day. Thanks Jer , I love you so much!
Wooo Hooo someone's gett'n some tonight!!!!
How sweet.....Kelly has never read our blog!
karrie - you're so naughty! what a day maker! i love it when my husband says, "i'm lucky". and he's right, you ARE amazing!
How cute is that?! And it's not even your birhday! :)
Me again...I still can't get over that picture of Lily. Makes me laugh every time.
This is so sweet. I don't think my husband even knows we have a blog. He's a keeper.
That is so freakin' cute! I love it!
So, I am a little behind....but that made my day! I agree...You are awesome! I was just catching up on your life. I miss you. Hope all is well. I think of you ALL the time! Cally catches me up, but we should talk more. Have a great day Kris! SMOOCH!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Holy crap! That made my day. Thanks Jer , I love you so much!
Wooo Hooo someone's gett'n some tonight!!!!
How sweet.....Kelly has never read our blog!
karrie - you're so naughty!
what a day maker! i love it when my husband says, "i'm lucky". and he's right, you ARE amazing!
How cute is that?! And it's not even your birhday! :)
Me again...I still can't get over that picture of Lily. Makes me laugh every time.
This is so sweet. I don't think my husband even knows we have a blog. He's a keeper.
That is so freakin' cute! I love it!
So, I am a little behind....but that made my day! I agree...You are awesome! I was just catching up on your life. I miss you. Hope all is well. I think of you ALL the time! Cally catches me up, but we should talk more. Have a great day Kris! SMOOCH!
Post a Comment