Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy !!!!

Happy Birthday Jer, We all love you so much. Here are 10 reasons I think you are great!
1. He is my best friend in the whole world!
2. He is way Good looking! (I like how they are lined up in size order)
3. He loves to have fun. (I joke that he is like Clark Grizwald)
4. He is very spiritual!
5. He is healthy, most of the time!
6. He keeps going, even when things get hard!
7. He is a really hard worker!
8. He is a great Brother!
9. He is a great husband!
10. He is a fun daddy!

3 comments:

Karrie said...

Happy Birthday Jer...What a great list!

We've had some Clark Grizwald vacations her in this family thanks to our Dad.

Hayley said...

hahahaha i just love that picture of him lily and tori all morphed together and what not! its just so funny

Kat Dog said...

I really like the 1st photo, I can see where Lily gets it from! :) Happy B-day!!