Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyson!!!

Happy Birthday Buddy! We all love you , and here are just a few of the reasons why! You look and act just like your dad!
You always tell me you love me!
You are good to your sisters (most of the time)
You are willing to run with the big boys!
You are a tender little guy!
You are strong in so many ways!
You are so happy just to be you!
You are loving to your family!
Obviously you have a mad sense of style.
You are just my favorite little boy in the whole entire world. I am so glad that we get to be in the same family! I love you to infinity!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Tyson!!!

andersons said...

6! Crazy! Time flies. Happy Birthday Tyson!!!

Karrie said...

Wow this guy is the BEST!!! Happy Birthday Tyson...you ROCK!!!

Janae said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! What a good boy you are. I can tell from this great post:)
OK~ I was dying laughing reading the post below on Disneyland! I love that surprise:) I love that the kids did not catch on! so so funny:)