Monday, May 10, 2010

Letter to Taco Maker


Dearest Taco maker,
I wanted to thank you in a public way! I appreciate your syrup flavored cokes. They taste so good to me right now!!!! I also appreciate your delicious food. I ate a taco trio today and it was heaven on a plate!!! I Think sometimes it can be pretty hard to find some good food when you are 8 weeks pregnant. But that is what I am with baby #4. Holy Crap! We are going to have 4 children. Due date: December 20th 2010. And do not even think about leaving crapy comments that say it was stupid that we planned to have a baby around Christmas time! (haters) (you know who you are) . Anyway we are excited and so are the kids, more updates on that to come.

8 comments:

wende said...

i am not a hater. :) babies are welcome any time. congratulations! and glad you can find something that stays down. :)

Alison said...

I have liked my Taco Bell chicken ranch tacos... and apple beer. Ummm I'm also lovin Subway, Blimpie, Hogie Yogie, whatever. Glad you were able to get pregnant just like you planned (I remember talking about it at your cabin) mine just didn't go as planned... :) I too am not a hater, but "you know what" is off limits during Feb/March at our house so that we will have no December babies. I get stressed pretty easily so Christmas AND a new baby would not be a good combination (for me). Congrats though, and what a great Christmas present for your family this year!

Janae said...

Congrats, congrats! I am not a hater and think you are going to have fun with a December baby:)

andersons said...

I'm still mad it isn't twins. :)

Brielle said...

That's great! Congratulations you guys.

Nicole said...

Congrats!!! We have a Christmas baby...it's not bad.

Karrie said...

Take it from someone who knows.... having a Christmas baby is GREAT!!! this year...it's all the years after it gets a little nuts.

The Molen's said...

Congrats! Three was too easy?? ;) Of course, you are super woman! Super excited for you. I am glad you have Taco Maker to get you through! Food is always a loyal friend!