
This little guy has had quite the week. Last week he had an abscess above his tooth and had to have it pulled out. It was very traumatic for him and for his mommy. I cried, he cried. I think the dentist was a little traumatized himself from all the crying and the big poppy diaper lily had in the middle of the whole thing. Yesterday made up for all of that. Me, Jer and Tys all went to the dr. for my prenatal visit. We were all waiting for the Dr. to come in, there was a picture of flowers on the wall and Jer said to Tys, "look at the picture , what does it make you think of?" Tys looked at it and said "Roses and Mommy" "why does it make you think of mom?" Asked Jer. "because she is so cute" was Tyson's reply. Oh how delightful. Then the Dr. came in and decided to do and ultra sound (11 weeks) . Tyson was so excited that he could see a perfect outline of the baby. The Dr. even tried to wiggle my tummy to see if the baby would kick it's legs. Tyson was so happy! I was too. Great day!
3 comments:
sorry about the dentist trauma...I am glad every survived, including the dentist;)
What a sweet boy your Tyson is! He does have a very cute mom, what a smart boy:)
he does have a cute mom!
i love those tiny baby ultrasounds - it's so easy to see the baby (surprisingly) and so sweet that tyson got to share that.
You gotta love that kid...I'm sure he is securing his place as favorite son...before the new baby arrives.
Post a Comment