Monday, June 7, 2010

Last Day of School

Well good bye 3rd grade and Kindergarten . Hello 4th grade and 1st grade. 2 kiddos in school all day only 1 at home for a couple of months then I will kick back up to 2.
Mrs. Bell (Mayfield) (Beeson) with Tori and BF Riley!
Tyson with his most wonderful teacher Mrs. Wright. Who said " I just love Tyson, he is such a wonderful boy. " Oh bless her. We had such a great year of school. I am proud of Tori and Tyson , they got good grades all year! Way to go Team Taylor!!!!!

4 comments:

patsy said...

HOORAY FOR SUMMER!!
way to get great grades taylors... sweet!

It's going to be a great summer :)

wende said...

so so lucky to have mrs. wright! she's the best!

and hallelujah for summer! wahoo!

Karrie said...

Such cute girls....I'm glad they are BFF's!

Janae said...

Yay for the end of school:) Such great end of the year pictures! love it!