Sunday, November 14, 2010

Surprise!!!!

Last week for creative Thursday I was the host. Then I saw the gals walking in with balloons and food and gifts. I was really surprised that they threw me a shower. ( this is my 4th child, and they just spoiled me for my birthday) But there they were with yummy food and gifts for the baby. Do you ever think that maybe you are one of the most blessed people in the world. That is how I feel. It was such a great day. I laughed and enjoyed my friends company. Thanks so much girls. You are the Best!!!!!!!

2 comments:

wende said...

oh my gosh kristal i sure love ya. and you are worth every bit of spoiling! you deserve it sister!

can't wait for that little bambina to arrive, i'm dying to meet her!

ok but can we talk about that photo! really? are you sure you want to post this for everyone to see? :)

wende said...

it looks like i'm goosing judy!