Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mya Hazel !



Welcome to our family Mya. We think you are pretty cute and your sisters and brother want to hold you every 5 seconds. Mommy and Daddy are tired because you stay up and make funny noises through the night. But all in all we are doing really well!

7 comments:

Kristy said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!! Good luck on the sleeping part! After a night or 2 I would break down and move the baby out of our room so Kelly and I could get some sleep.

andersons said...

She is so stinking cute. Those pictures are great and she looks good in red. After seeing her the other day I actually wanted another one! Crazy!

wende said...

so cute! ya and all those little baby noises, so fun, except when you're trying to sleep! :) good luck with that!

so glad she's finally here!

Jill Tingey Sandall said...

Congrats Kristal! She is beautiful!!!

Janae said...

Congrats, congrats! What a beauty! So excited for you guys. Luckily the sleeping gets better...eventually that is;)

Unknown said...

Congrats, it almost makes me baby hungry. I would say the sleeping part gets better, but we only just got our 6 yr old sleeping though the night.

patsy said...

She is so beautiful...

Hoooray she is here!