Sunday, December 19, 2010

So here we are!

I just can't believe I have 4 children. I have to say I am a little bit nervous about it. Especially making sure Lily does not feel over looked. I love how Tori has her arm wrapped around lily. She is my saving grace. I am so thankful she is my oldest daughter. The other night I caught Lily sitting on Tyson's lap and he was being so kind and gentle with her. Sometimes I forget how much of a teddy bear he can be. I am thankful that he is okay with all his sisters. Lily wants to just hold Mya all the time and by her self. I hope that all my children know how much I love them and what blessings they are in my life. I want none of them to be overlooked. I am also so blessed to have the best husband in the whole world. He is being patient with my postpartum issues. I have 2 sets of great parents and a group of the best girl friends any one could ever ask for. I should have nothing to feel down about but I have just a small case of the baby blues. Just trying to remember all that I have to be thankful for. (and it was not hard to come up with tons of stuff to be thankful for) !!

No comments: