Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Computer!!!


Okay, we got a new computer. We had to wait for more tech savvy people to come and transfer our files. So it has been a while since we posted but here you go. 
Christmas was so fun, I think the kids really like what they got. Favorite things via the children Tori, ukulele ( Grandma Judy is her teacher). Tyson, shake mash (aka shake and go speedway). Lily, probably the wrapping paper or the boxes. 
New years was uneventful. We went to families houses and we were home by 9:00 and in bed shortly after. ( ah the life of young children, wouldn't trade it for anything) 
The kids both went back to school. It is nice to get back into the swing of things. Looking forward to this year. !!! 

2 comments:

andersons said...

Finally! You're back! Cute photo of the fam.

Karrie said...

Wow a new computer is the best Christmas gift ever!!! i'm hoping for my own...sharing with teenagers really sucks!!! I love that Lily like the paper and boxes...I remember those days.

Keep enjoying the mellow New Years Eve...I had to stay up waiting for teenagers (again) and actually ring in the New year. It's the first time in years.