
I don't know why I have such a hard time with tags. I actually don't mind filling them out, well I don't know about this one.
3 most embarrassing things that have ever happened to me!
2-3 are involving hmmm let me think of a proper way to say this as my mom does not allow me to say the "f" word. We will call them gaks. This is what my kids call them.
1. I went to my first Laurel activity sleepover and I was with all the older girls and we had just eaten a big dinner. We then sat down to play balderdash and I don't know about anyone else but laughing and recently eaten food do not go together well. I was sitting there at the table playing and felt the discomfort of some gas. And then all of the sudden the loudest gak I have ever heard in my life (I have 3 brothers so I have heard some, if you know what I mean?) And all the other girls burst out laughing. I had no idea what to do. I just sat there and said nothing and then got up and walked away. !!
2. When Jeremy and I first got married we were kissing and Jeremy started to laugh right in the middle of the kiss. So most of the laugh went through his nose. Imagine this in slow motion if you will, The biggest, slimmiest booger flew out of his nose and splated on my face. I pulled back and realized what just happened. I started to scream and ran into the bathroom. Oh Jeremy just laughed. So Gross.
3. When Jeremy and I were dating we were down in the basement of his parents and I was sitting on his lap. Situation much the same as #1. A very small petite gak came out on his leg. (very lady like in my opinion) Jeremy shoves me off his lap and says "ewww gross". So upset was I that I left. HaHaHa I guess that is my way of coping with things that go wrong.
Anyway so there they are. Do Not Judge me because 2 stories were about gaks that is the only 2 times I have had a problem. I seriously had a tummy ache both times. So sorry don't think I am a sicko!!!



2 comments:
I am laughing so hard...that is funny! We call them fluffs or pooties at our house.
Those are good.
Post a Comment