Friday, January 30, 2009

Tonsillectomy

Poor little Tori . She has an abscess on her right tonsil. I did not even know that was possible. She will be having her tonsils out on February 25th. Tori is really nervous, she has seen a few other people go through it.  I must admit I am a bit nervous as well.  I guess the older I get the more I know can go wrong. Hoping all goes well. Love you Tor! 

3 comments:

Karrie said...

Wow...there is acutally a date now...hang in there it will be okay! Mariah had to have surgery to remove an extra tooth in the roof of her mouth when she was about Tori's age...It was just fine...I wish I could say the same about us...but we survived and you will too.

P.S. They get a little loopy when the are coming out of it and they say the funniest things...be prepared and take notes!

Anonymous said...

OH..poor Tori!! Kenley feels for her. Make sure you have plenty of jello, ice cream and popcicles on hand. Oh and make sure you give her the pain meds. She WILL need it. We wish her luck!! It rocks to have your tonsils out.

andersons said...

Good Luck Tori! Just think of all the ice cream you can eat! I am soooo jealous!