Saturday, April 4, 2009

KELCER Epidemic!


alert new disease! 
I am not a huge fan of breakfast. Tyson said I had to eat it because I was unhealthy and had kelcer. I asked him what kelcer was and he said the symptoms were salt on the back of your neck and snow in your brain. I asked him how I could get rid of it and he said the cure was to eat a fat pancake! I hope everyone can eat fat pancakes and avoid the kelcer! 

3 comments:

The Taylors said...

By the way, you cannot die from Celcer, and it is more commonly found in males but you should still heed the advice from Dr. Tyson and eat FAT PANCAKES!

andersons said...

Tyson is very concerned with being healthy lately and what people are eating. What a character!

Karrie said...

I wish I would have read this sooner...I think this is what I have...I'm really suffering from snow on the brain...I need a fat pancake!!