Monday, April 27, 2009

If I had a bazillion dollars!

Sometimes when we are driving around I see things and think to my self If I had a bazillion dollars I would get that for so and so. So Here are the things I think of. (if you got left off the list it is because you already have everything) 
1. For Jeremy, I would get him tickets to all the sporting events I could think of. 
2. For My kiddos, I would get them the biggest baddest swing play hut fort ever!!!!!
3. For Cally, I would buy her as many trips around the world as I could. 
4. For Trent, I would get him a truck. But not just a regular truck, a truck that truckers drive, with the sleeper in the back and a big trailer. And as many coolio belt buckles as I could find.
5. For Tom, I would get him lifetime season passes to any uofu event and a mini cooper. 
6. For Amanda I would pay for the cast of twilight to come to her house for the day. and then I would pay for her to have a roll in the movie. And a ton of clothes. 
7. For Tyler, I would be him tickets to every soccer game he wanted to go to. And then with my money and power I would make some soccer team hire him and he could just live and breath soccer all day!
8. For Peachy, I would get her an unlimited shopping pass to any store she wanted and a bunch of fun funky jewelry.  
9. For Derrick and Kathy I would pay off there house and buy them 5 more dogs and a massage chair. 
10. For Troy and Karrie, I would buy them the most awesome boat ever and then they could take me everywhere on it. 
11. For Leslie, I would buy here a life time pass to Disney Land
12. For Tricia, I would pay for their schooling. 
13. Mom and Dad, I would buy them a vacation property in every city they wanted. 
14. Travis and Wa, I would buy them a house full of furniture. 
15. Dorothy, life time picture of anybody she wanted. And a 14 day cruise with her sisters. 
16.  Roscoe,  the coolest recliner in the world and any church book he wanted. 
17. Steph, unlimited hair sessions for Kenley
18. Greg, free golfing for the rest of your life.
19. Blake, I can not pay someone to marry you. So I will pay for a big awesome wedding and honey moon. (don't hate me for typing that) 
Well there you have it.  Seriously do not be offended if you are not on here. I tried to think of what my friends and family love the most. 
And last but not least 
20. I would pay for a mountain of candy..... For me! 
21. And for Andrew, my awesome neighbor, I would buy him unlimited trips to every rollercoaster park in the world. 

6 comments:

andersons said...

Now the question is, how do we get you a bazillion dollars?

Anonymous said...

Oh...how nice. I would love you forever if you gave all the hair sessions. To me that is totally priceless....

Karrie said...

First off I love this post and the new picture...so so so cute! Who took it?

I'm so glad to find me and Troy on the list and if I had that Boat you for sure can go anywhere you want on it!

And lastly you're the only one I know who could eat all the candy they wanted and still look great!

You are so thoughtful and funny!!!

Kat Dog said...

You forgot that you would buy us a BABY!! J/k Love the list!

Los Cellitas said...

That sounds like sooo much fun.....and I mean fun for everyone! You are awesome!

Sislers said...

I would share that mountain of candy too :D