Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Since a couple of ya'll wanted to know





These are just a couple of my favorites. I will give you her name and # if you want it! 

5 comments:

Chanelle said...

Hey you ~ I found you on Nicole's site. How are you doing? I hope well!

I love these pictures and even the ones you take. The one of Lily with her hair on ends is hilarious :)

Sislers said...

Those are some really cute photos :)

andersons said...

Your friend takes really nice pictures. They turned out very cute.

Karrie said...

Hey Look at this blog everythingispink.blogspot.com and go to the june 12 2008 post. It has those books we talked about. I'm wondering if Patsy and Kristy did it last year for your Mom since both of them had her for thier kids. Let me Know!!!

Anonymous said...

Word. I'm replying here because I'm sure you will see it. Tongue thrust is actually a really common speech problem, and it isn't really a huge deal. Tongue thrusting is actually normal in a baby(it comes from the sucking reflex), it's just supposed to go away. Sometimes kids are more susceptible to speech problems, but normally it just happens. They have enough interaction with other people that if you spoke wrong it shouldn't effect their development. Wow, I'm a dweeb. Enjoy. If you want to know more you're welcome to look at my speech books. :) haha