Friday, May 15, 2009

May is now December!



I have learned something new I would like to share with the people. December is a busy month of the year. You got family parties, christmas programs etc.... However , May is just as bad if not worse. I always thought when Tori was little that when she got in school I would not know what to do with myself. I would have a ton of free time. I could do whatever I wanted.  HaHaHa I was so so so so wrong. I have room mother, pta, soccer games, baseball games, end of the year programs etc.... The list really does not end. At least in Dec.. You don't have to worry about your yard. Things have even been so dang busy that poor Lily had to go night night in her high chair. 



2 comments:

andersons said...

I haven't talked to you forever. I guess May is a busy month. I want to hear more about Tori's solo.

Sislers said...

That's why I don't get involved in stuff :D