Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You Know You Love Being A Mom When.....

1.  You find  Elmo in Grouchland inspiring.  Especially the part where he realizes whats"inside you" is stronger than anything else! It is true I am a lot stronger than I give myself credit for. 
2. You can use the bathroom with your 1 yr old sitting on your lap. She refuses to let you out of her sight even if  it is to use the potty. 
3. You find children's programing that you actually would watch with out them (icarly, spongebob square pants, anything on animal planet) 
4. You are the treat mom for sporting games and you are excited about it. 
5. You have no problem earning webkinz dollars for you kids webkinz animals. 
6. It takes you twice as long to unload the groceries because your child wants to go and play with the neighbors dog. And you don't even let it bother you! 
I know there is a lot more to this list and I will add as I go. If you feel you need to add just leave a comment! 

3 comments:

Karrie said...

HOw about when you 8 year old tells her best friend she hates her grandma (her teacher) and wishes she was in another class...a really proud mother moment.

Brielle said...

Ugh---I wish I had something positive to add but I didn't really love being a mom today. I'll try again tomorrow.

wende said...

kristal- it was so fun to meet you officially today. your kids are such cuties. i hope you had a good lesson in assertiveness today - just say NO! :)

and...when i was putting ethan to bed tonight, we found the missing gloves! i will get them to you, send me an email with your address and i'll drop them off tomorrow when i'm over that way.

drop by creative thursday any time you want! it was so fun to have you there. :)

wendemoore@gmail.com