Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good Mail

I am sure we can all agree that life can be hard sometimes. When I got home on Tuesday, I went to get mail and there was a package and in the package was these bags of candy and a card. The card was from a friend that knew I liked candy. The card went on to say that she enjoyed getting to know me and that this was from one candy lover to another. I just have to say that it made my day. I was so happy and Jeremy thought it was so nice. Thank you so much to Wende for sending it to me. I love this idea of good mail and just brightening peoples day. So to all my friends and family. I will now be sending out good mail. 

8 comments:

andersons said...

Can I be friends with wende? :)

Unknown said...

I am friends with Wende too and she is the BEST!!!! Good Mail totally Rocks!!! Glad you are now joining the world of "good mail".

P.S. I still haven't worn either pair of my new shorts.

Unknown said...

That was me Karrie...don't know why Payton was logged in.

cella6 said...

I like milk duds, sour patch kids, swidish fish, junior mints, pepsi, chips, cafe rio, anything twilight, just a few ideas to help you..

wende said...

i'm glad it brightened your day. that is the whole idea. good mail is the BEST! and so is candy. and i can't believe you had never tried gummy cherries! what the heck?! as soon as you said that i knew a good mail box was headed your way!

i only wish i could've sent a bigger box! :)

p.s. i love that the cherries and peaches are already gone in this photo! :)

Alison said...

That is so "sweet". Send some good mail my way... :)

Kristy said...

Wende is awesome and so is good mail!!! I have been bad about good mail lately, I guess I need to get my rear in gear!

The Molen's said...

Very cute Idea. Good friends are the best. Thoughtful friends are even better!