i don't miss the rain but i do wish it wouldn't be so hot all the time
He lady it's summer...dont' ya know. I totally want to have a shaved ice machine so I can make homemade slushes...so so so yummy!I did invite you to go swimming to cool off today...too bad you are such a shower nut!!!
yeah I'm totally loving the heat too! Greg always keeps our house freezing cold so I LOVE going outside to warm up, hahaha :)
update your blog!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i don't miss the rain but i do wish it wouldn't be so hot all the time
He lady it's summer...dont' ya know. I totally want to have a shaved ice machine so I can make homemade slushes...so so so yummy!
I did invite you to go swimming to cool off today...too bad you are such a shower nut!!!
yeah I'm totally loving the heat too! Greg always keeps our house freezing cold so I LOVE going outside to warm up, hahaha :)
update your blog!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment