So we were driving home from Grandma's house and Tori said "mom, everyone needs to drive." So I said " um, okay why?" She said " because everyone needs food and they have to drive to the grocery store." I said " well they could just have a garden." Tori said "well how would they get seeds?" I said "well maybe she got the seeds from her neighbor ." Tori was quiet for a minute and then said " hmm,...... touche!"
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Oh Tori!
So we were driving home from Grandma's house and Tori said "mom, everyone needs to drive." So I said " um, okay why?" She said " because everyone needs food and they have to drive to the grocery store." I said " well they could just have a garden." Tori said "well how would they get seeds?" I said "well maybe she got the seeds from her neighbor ." Tori was quiet for a minute and then said " hmm,...... touche!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
wow its great to hear from you. We look at my youngest boys hair and think that you would have way too much fun with it. Simon and I were just thinking of you the other day. What a small world.
Your family are too cute.
This is hilarious! I love it!
I think she was just testing you to keep you on your toes...what a smartie pants!!!
Post a Comment