
1. She is the best wife a guy could ever have!

2. She's given the world three beautiful little children.

3. She can sing really well.

4. She's not afraid to be herself.

5. She's the best tree climber!

6. She's willing to hike the long way to Donut Falls and still smile.

7. She's one tough lady! Pioneer Trek.

8. She's a loyal friend...always thinking of others.

9. She goes above and beyond to make every birthday and holiday special.

10. She
always does the kids' hair so cute.
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY Kris! We love you!
3 comments:
I was so busy with football and Harvest Dance stuff for Mariah...I never even turned on my computer to wish you a happy birthday!!!! Great list Jer.
I especially love the great hair do's you do for the kids. luckily Mariah's was a little better for Homecoming.JK
We will have to have a little something here tonight for you in honor of the BIG "30"....I'm jsut being the eternal optimist that I am so I just want you to know... it's just downhill from here...love ya!
YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTAL!
your husband rocks for putting together this cute list for you. love the photos - and can you really sing or was he being funny? i need an explaination of that photo!
you're darling and i hope you had a wonderful day!
haha....i remember when you climbed that tree..
Post a Comment